book three nights fourth night £25.00
monday to Thursday
from 1st of October
This charming Suffolk pink 18th Century semi-detached cottage is set in its own pretty garden, with patio, providing a private retreat. The lounge/dining room with its tasteful decoration, quality soft furnishings and Suffolk brick floor provides a feeling of relaxed, comfortable period living.
- Ground Floor
- Double fronted sitting/dining room.
- Highchair available on request
- Well equipped Kitchen with back door giving direct access to the patio and garden.
- Bath with shower over, wash basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Double bedroom with views across the garden to open countryside.
- Cot available on request
- Single bedroom with 2'6" bed.
- Own Garden
- Own patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Wood burning Stove (basket of logs supplied).
- Central heating.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Fridge with freezer
- TV and DVD.
- Duvets (summer and winter togs), pillows and linen..
- Ample off-road parking.
Sat Nav Reference:
|Sat, 30 Sep 2017||Fri, 13 Oct 2017||£375||£300|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017||Fri, 15 Dec 2017||£295||£225|
|Wed, 02 Jan 2019||Thu, 04 Apr 2019||£395||£275|
|Fri, 05 Apr 2019||Wed, 24 Apr 2019||£425||£299|
|Thu, 25 Apr 2019||Fri, 24 May 2019||£450||£299|
|Sat, 25 May 2019||Fri, 28 Jun 2019||£475||£325|
|Sat, 29 Jun 2019||Fri, 30 Aug 2019||£495||£350|
|Sat, 31 Aug 2019||Fri, 27 Sep 2019||£425||£325|
|Sat, 28 Sep 2019||Sat, 26 Oct 2019||£425||£300|
|Sun, 27 Oct 2019||Thu, 19 Dec 2019||£395||£275|
|Fri, 20 Dec 2019||Wed, 01 Jan 2020||£495||£350|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||Fri, 03 Apr 2020||£395||£275|