Now booking for 2018
At 2017 prices
This charming Suffolk pink 18th Century semi-detached cottage is set in its own pretty garden, with patio, providing a private retreat. The lounge/dining room with its tasteful decoration, quality soft furnishings and Suffolk brick floor provides a feeling of relaxed, comfortable period living.
- Ground Floor
- Double fronted sitting/dining room.
- Highchair available on request
- Well equipped Kitchen with back door giving direct access to the patio and garden.
- Bath with shower over, wash basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Double bedroom with views across the garden to open countryside.
- Cot available on request
- Single bedroom with 2'6" bed.
- Own Garden
- Own patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Wood burning Stove (basket of logs supplied).
- Central heating.
- Electric oven and hob.
- TV and DVD.
- Duvets (summer and winter togs), pillows and linen.
- Shared washing machine.
- Ample off-road parking.
Contact Tracy and Gary Greenwood:
Email Tracy and Gary Greenwood
Sat Nav Reference:
|Mon, 16 Dec 2013||Tue, 02 Jan 2018||£450||£350|
|Sat, 22 Oct 2016||Fri, 04 Nov 2016||£325||£225|
|Sat, 05 Nov 2016||Fri, 16 Dec 2016||£280||£195|
|Sat, 17 Dec 2016||Fri, 06 Jan 2017||£425||£275|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2017||Fri, 10 Feb 2017||£295||£225|
|Sat, 11 Feb 2017||Sat, 18 Feb 2017||£325||£250|
|Sun, 19 Feb 2017||Fri, 31 Mar 2017||£295||£225|
|Sat, 01 Apr 2017||Fri, 28 Apr 2017||£350||£275|
|Sat, 29 Apr 2017||Fri, 26 May 2017||£375||£300|
|Sat, 27 May 2017||Fri, 30 Jun 2017||£400||£325|
|Sat, 01 Jul 2017||Fri, 01 Sep 2017||£450||£350|
|Sat, 02 Sep 2017||Fri, 29 Sep 2017||£400||£325|
|Sat, 30 Sep 2017||Fri, 13 Oct 2017||£375||£300|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017||Fri, 15 Dec 2017||£295||£225|